ALUMINIUM — ORIGINAL #150
The original L-shaped paver edging
Because your reputation is at stake.
BrickStop Aluminum Edging bends to your needs no matter how complex your interlocking brick and paving stone design. Made of aluminum, it's strong enough for straight lines, yet flexible enough to follow the most intricate curved patterns, with optional installation of pavers on either side of the edging.
BrickStop prevents the shifting and movement of pavers that could turn your project into an eyesore. BrickStop comes through with a patented design that lets you form 90 degree angles without cutting. Its quick "either side" installation helps bring labour costs down and creates the long lasting results that will keep customer referrals coming year after year.
Check out the BrickStop Edge
- Convenient 8′4″ lengths
- Made of non-rusting recycled aluminum
- Allows installation of pavers on either side of edging
- Completely hidden from view
- One piece for straight or curved patterns
- 90 degree angles without cutting
- Will not warp in heat or crack in cold
- No loss of material due to overlap at joints
- Includes plastic joiner tab
|Length:||8′ 4″ (2.54m)|
|Flange:||1.25″ × 4″ (3.2cm x 10.2cm)|
|Alloy:||6063 aluminum T-5 hardness|
|US Patent #:||5,212,916|